Monday, February 21, 2011

My first blog post!

Recently I have gotten bored with dinner. My cooking skills are so limited and I get so tired with eating the same things over and over that I've branched out and tried new things. So far I have found a few recipes from vaious sites that are really great! So here are a couple for your awesome viewing.

1. Chicken Nachos-So easy I believe even my 8yr old niece could make them! All that is required is chunky salsa, chunk white chicken, cheddar cheese soup, tortilla chips and whatever you want for toppings! I added refried beans and boiled my own chicken. Austin loved it so much he ate almost all of it himself!

2. Beef Stew. This is definitely more difficult and requires some time. This is the link to the recipe I found. I did however modify it for the way we eat. I did extra broth instead of the wine, I cut out the thyme and I use whatever veggies I have for it. I also only let it simmer for about 15mins before adding the veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment