Sunday, February 27, 2011

Wow I have sucked so far!

Well I had an original goal of blogging at least once a day. Well its been like 2 since my last post. Oh well. Ugh I knew exactly what I wanted to blog today and now that I'm here its gone. I've been waking up for a while with random songs stuck in my head. Things I havent heard in years and sometimes its songs I dont even like. But there they are playing like a record that keeps sticking in my head, over and over. Usually the same part of said random song. It drives me insane. The other day it was Rock Lobster. Really? An incredibly random song like that. But there it was just the Rock Lobster part. No other parts of the song just that. Then Friday it was some stupid country song that I dont even know the name of. Who knows what goes on in my head when I'm asleep.

Austin and I got to have a great semi date night last night thanks to my sister Kristy. She watched Evan so we could go to dinner then we watched Cali so she could go out with some friends. We went to one of our favorite restaurants that has opened up a new store in Sundance Square called Savianos. The place is nice lacks the ambiance of the original and they changed a little of the food, mostly in a good way. But either way it was nice to get out. Although I missed my little man. We came home to him playing with his little piano while sitting in his bumbo and Cali singing Taylor Swift on Guitar Hero. He was in heaven. He loves his cousin Cali. Omg he loves her. Its so cute to see him watch her. He just gets the biggest smile when he sees her and she is so sweet to him. She loves him just as much.

We cloth diaper Evan. I love it. Its so much easier and cheaper than disposable diapers. Well now one of Austins cousins is wanting to CD the baby she is having! I feel like such a geek that I am so excited about it! Hmmm wonder if I can get her fully over to the dark side and breast feed and baby wear? lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment